Whole Earth Nature School reaches over a thousand kids each year in our community and helps them reconnect with their natural environment. These kids come away more confident and better able to thrive in the world. Your contribution is essential to our successful operation. We depend on your generous gifts to continue to provide deep nature connection opportunities to kids in Eugene and Springfield, Oregon.
We give scholarships to over 100 students every year who wouldn’t otherwise be able to attend our programs due to financial hardship. Your generous donation will allow us to offer more opportunities to low income families to connect with nature.
Your donation is needed now to continue our important work!
Click the button below to be transferred to our secure donation site.
Contact us about services or materials you can provide, or to ask what our needs are.
You can also volunteer to work with students directly.
Join our Anniversary Circle!!
Celebrate our 10 year anniversary by joining our inaugural Anniversary Circle to support developing thriving human beings with a monthly gift!
1 year monthly giving options
- $10 per month
- $25 per month
- $50 per month
Join us in sustaining our programs year-round and to provide scholarships to students who need it most.
Your gift is an investment in the future of our children and planet.
Donate $10 per month or more and receive this fabulous Whole Earth Nature School outdoor gear! Are you a tube scarf buff? Then you’ll LOVE our Thneedless Headwear.
What impact does my donation have?
- $1000 sustains an entire Equity Project school giving all children the same opportunity to experience deep nature connection in their own neighborhood through our Coyote Kids! afterschool program.
- $500 grants a teen in our F.O.R.E.S.T. program a one-on-one mentor for a full year, supporting appropriate risk taking and empowering her to be one of the next generation of nature mentors.
- $250 gives a homeschool child a welcoming social structure and two professional nature mentors for an entire semester of Acorn Homeschool.
- $100 provides the means for a six year old to develop a personal relationship with nature in his school neighborhood, through Coyote Kids!
- $50 allows a third grader to discover her inner strength while making fire-by-friction at our winter break day camp.
Your gift of any amount supports our efforts to foster compassionate and confident youth through experiencing kinship with nature.